9/5/2011 3:07:16 PM
Main Focus - Reporting and Question Thresholds
Features and Enhancements:
* Reports page allows administrators to view standard reports, or to create reports with SQL and charting options.
* Reports can use a variety of 2D or 3D charts.
* Reports can be displayed with all their associated data points (grid).
* Reports can be placed into categories, and these categories and their reports can be organized using drag and drop.
* Reports can have rows with different colors based on data values.
* Reports can be created using parameters such as start date, end date, and user ID.
Question Thresholds on Security Policies:
* Ability to lower the Question threshold on enrollment so users are able to skip questions and answer the ones pertinent to them.
* Ability to allow the user to get only a percentage of questions correct for confirming their identity during a reset.
* Bulk Exclusion can be done based on the Active Directory group.
* Added the ability to change the local administrator's email address.
* Fixed issue with manual and scheduled Backups.