10/18/2010 9:48:26 AM
Release Notes - Password Reset Server 1.1.000011
Main Focus: Responding to customer requests to make GINA extension deployable through Group Policy and to provide password expiration notifications
WARNING!: An important security update has been released for the Microsoft .NET Framework. Please ensure that this update is installed on your server to ensure maximum security. For further detail and how to obtain the patch, please click here:
* Added MSI Installer to easily deploy GINA extension to Windows clients (including through Group Policy).
* Added configurable email alerts to end users when their AD password will be expiring soon.
* Domain policy password requirements are now respected for password resets.
* Added ability to synchronize specific computers when deploying GINA extension using the web interface.
* Reduced the number of System Log entries from various synchronizations.
* Added separate page (DBConnectionReset.aspx) to allow users to change their database connection information without needing to go through the installer.
* BUG: Fixed issue where Organization Units and Computers would sometimes not get synchronized when a new domain was added.
* BUG: More robust computer synchronization.
* Prevented situation where connection to the domain controller could fail. BUG: All computers found on the Domain Controller will now be visible even if the computer could not be reached across the network.