6/2/2011 12:01:26 PM
Full release notes are here.
Main Focus: Discovery and Session Recording
* New Discovery Network View (Enterprise Plus)
- Brings together the view of the network and the Secret Server repository to show Administrators whether local accounts on Domain Computers have corresponding Secrets.
* Session Recording (Enterprise Plus)
- Remote Desktop or PuTTY sessions can now be recorded and the full movie is available as part of the audit. This setting can be configured per Secret and role permissions control who can access the audit movie.
* Hide Launcher Password setting can now be configured per Secret as an alternative to the role permission.
* Users are now automatically redirected from the pending request page when their request for access has been approved.
* Fixed copy to clipboard bug in Remote Desktop launcher.
* Fixed bug where users were not correctly removed from Groups in Secret Server during synchronization when the AD Group is empty.
* Fixed bug where CEF port defaulted to -1 in Configuration.
For new customers to install:
Go to <a href="http://www.thycotic.com/products_secretserver_download.html">http://www.thycotic.com/products_secretserver_download.html</a> for the zip file and complete instructions on how to install Secret Server.
For existing customers to upgrade:
Thycotic Development Team