5/2/2011 5:21:09 PM
Full release notes are here.
Features and Enhancements
* New Enterprise Plus Edition
o Added SIEM integration with using CEF and Syslog formats.
o Support for front end server clustering.
* Added Group filter on Active Directory Synchronization screen.
* New Copy Secret option.
* New “Delete Secret” Role Permission.
* New Events for Users.
o Login, Logout, Login Failure, and Password Change
* File attachments are now stored in the database rather than the file system.
* Added new Advanced Import option from XML.
* Calendar on Approve Access now respects all date formats.
* Fixed Tab and Copy to Clipboard bugs in IE9.
* Fixed issue where users assigning groups needed Administer Roles permission.
* Search box on Dashboard is now automatically given focus.
* Fixed bug with Secret data not always formatting correctly in Dashboard Widgets.
* Fixed bug where option to view deleted secrets showed incorrectly on Dashboard.
* Fixed bug with single quote in search breaking not working on dashboard.
* Fixed security issue in Ajax services.
* Fixed bug with alternative Active Directory account name formats not being supported.
For new customers to install:
Go to <a href="http://www.thycotic.com/products_secretserver_download.html">http://www.thycotic.com/products_secretserver_download.html</a> for the zip file and complete instructions on how to install Secret Server.
For existing customers to upgrade:
Thycotic Development Team