10/26/2010 10:24:02 AM
Full release notes are here.
NOTE: An important security update has been released for the Microsoft .NET Framework. Please ensure that this update is installed on your server to ensure maximum security. For further detail and how to obtain the patch, please visit <a href="http://weblogs.asp.net/scottgu/archive/2010/09/28/asp-net-security-update-now-available.aspx">http://weblogs.asp.net/scottgu/archive/2010/09/28/asp-net-security-update-now-available.aspx</a>.
NOTE: We are phasing out support for Microsoft SQL Server 2000. Future releases will not support Microsoft SQL Server 2000.
Features and Enhancements:
* Added support for changing Scheduled Tasks on Windows Server 2008 and Windows 7 instances.
* Improved Search performance for highly nested folders.
* Offline upgrades can now be performed by uploading a local zip file.
* Database Connection Reset page now resets the application automatically.
* Require Comment to View and Approval for Access can now be applied to the same Secret.
* Require Comment to View coincides with checking out a Secret.
* Secret Access Request now shows full request history on Pending Requests page.
* Notification emails sent for Request Reason now contain the user entered reason comment.
* Added ability to encrypt the instance encryption key with DPAPI for added security.
* Backup file path now allows all valid special characters.
* Allow setting an AutoChange schedule on a Secret before enabling AutoChange.
* Fixed bug in Integrated Authentication with local Windows Accounts.
* Secrets mapped to Users through inactive groups are no longer visible in custom reports.
* Fixed exception that occurs on Remote Password Changing Agents after upgrades.
* Fixed issue where updating file attachment did not save in certain situations.
* The “Enter” key now works on home page search box.
* Fixed sort for inactive users on User Administration page.
* Fixed Active Directory Synchronization login error on Domain search when fully qualified username was not used.
* Fixed bug in Oracle password changing by updating template to allow additional parameter specifications.
* Fixed bug in the autopopulate search where clicking a Secret failed to navigate to the Secret view page.
* Fixed error when running "Test Action" on remote password changer custom commands.
How to upgrade
Thycotic Development Team